Posted on Aug 27, 2007 | Comments 0
- New Data Suggest Cymbalta® Reduced Pain In Fibromyalgia Patients With And Without Depression
Patients with fibromyalgia treated with 60mg or 120mg of Cymbalta® (duloxetine HCl) experienced greater reduction in pain
- Obese Athletes At Risk For Obstructive Sleep Apnea
According to the research, the number of children and teens who are considered obese is rising dramatically in student-athletes. Obesity raises the risk of developing obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
- Infection Contributes To The High Rates Of Oropharyngeal Cancers
The journal of the American Cancer Society finds an increasing trend in the incidence of oropharyngeal cancers particularly among men under 45 years old, for which HPV infection is the likely cause.
- Potential New Therapy For The Treatment Of Alzheimer’s Disease And Other Neurodegenerative Conditions
Researchers have provided new information about how communication among neurons may be prevented from deteriorating in conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease (AD)
- ‘Blood Chemicals Link’ To Eczema
Scientists have identified two blood chemicals linked to itchy eczema, offering new treatment possibilities.
Posted in: Health News