Posted on Oct 05, 2007 | Comments 0
- More Kids Using Heartburn Drugs, Study Finds
The number of young children on prescription drugs for heartburn and other digestive problems jumped about 56 percent in recent years and researchers say obesity and overuse might be contributing to the surprising increase.
- New Understanding Of How Brain Controls Blood Pressure Regulation
A discovery made 25 years ago about how the brain controls blood pressure regulation is only now being explored with the help of scientists from the Howard Florey Institute.
- Painless Microneedles In Patches Applied To The Skin For Drug Delivery
Flu vaccine delivered through painless microneedles in patches applied to the skin could soon be an alternative to delivery through hypodermic needles, according to researchers at Emory University and the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta.
- Computer Pillow Could Help Stop Snoring
A German scientist has come up with a solution for snoring — a computerized pillow that shifts the head’s sleeping position until the noise stops.
- Flavonol-Rich Foods May Help Reduce The Risk Of Pancreatic Cancer
Eating flavonol-rich foods like apples may help reduce the risk of pancreatic cancer, says a team of international researchers.
Posted in: Health News