Posted on Apr 15, 2008 | Comments 0
Are you embarrassed with hemorrhoids? Don’t worry about hemorrhoids as there are home remedies for hemorrhoids treatment.
Try to follow them for getting better relief for your hemorrhoids problem.
In fact, you need not get embarrassed with hemorrhoids as this is the most common health condition suffered by many people.
Almost eight out of ten people usually suffer with hemorrhoids. Internal hemorrhoids are not visible and will not cause any pain for you but external hemorrhoids are more painful and cause trouble for you.
Certain useful remedies to get relief from hemorrhoids:
- Dry figs are more useful as food remedy for hemorrhoid treatment. Take 3 or 4 figs, soak them in water for overnight. Try to eat these soaked figs daily with empty stomach in the morning.
- Mango seeds are also very effective hemorrhoid treatment. Dry the mango seeds and make powder of these seeds. Try to take one and half gram of this powder as a daily dose. You can take this powder with or without honey.
- Radish is also considered as a very valuable remedy in the hemorrhoid treatment. Take few amounts of grated radish and mix it with honey. Try this mixture for treating those painful hemorrhoids. White radish juice with a pinch of salt in it is also helpful in hemorrhoid treatment. Try to take 60-90ml of radish juice daily in the morning.
- Take 20 grams of sesame seeds, boil them in 500ml of water and try to drink this solution.
- Take one well grounded radish and make paste of it. Mix this paste with milk and try to apply it on inflamed hemorrhoids. This is considered as a simple home remedy in hemorrhoid treatment.
- Cold water treatment is also very helpful for you to get relief from the pain. Try to sit in a tub filled with cold water up to chin level. This procedure must be repeated twice in a day to get better relief.
- A mixture made with half tea spoon each of mint leaves, ginger juice, lime juice and also one table spoon of honey must be taken daily.
- Take a cup of boiled milk and add a mashed banana to it. Take this mixture thrice in a day for better results.
These are certain home remedies, which can be very helpful for you in the treatment of hemorrhoids. Try to follow these simple remedies and get relief from painful hemorrhoids.
Posted in: Digestive & Intestinal Disorders