Posted on Dec 31, 2008 | Comments 0
Do you love to enjoy the weather of spring but worried about your seasonal allergies? Spring brings a lot of fun and excitement.
Everyone would love to enjoy the weather in springtime. But, for people with seasonal allergies, spring will be tough time to manage.
But, there is no need for you to worry about your seasonal allergies. Little care can help you to prevent those irritating symptoms of seasonal allergies. Here are few tips that will certainly help you to manage allergies in spring.
- Most common triggers of allergies in spring are ragweed, molds and other weed pollens. So, know your triggers and stay away from them as much as possible.
- Don’t forget to wear a protective mask when you are out in the garden or doing any other yard work.
- Check the pollen count in the air when you are coming out from your home. You can check local weather report to ensure that the pollen count is low.
- Exercise early in the morning or in late evenings because pollen count will be low at these particular times of the day.
- Eat healthy and include fresh vegetables in your regular diet. Eat food rich in anti inflammatory properties like fish oil. This makes your body tolerable to any kind of allergies.
Posted in: Allergies