Posted on Jan 28, 2009 | Comments 0
For most of the people, when feeling depressed, it is quite common that they don’t give much preference to weight and eating habits.
Even if you prefer eating as your source to get rid of depression, you have to remember two important things.
One is either you prefer healthy eating when feeling depressed and the other is change your way of dealing with depression.
If you prefer eating for dealing with depression, here are few healthy eating steps for you.
- Step 1: First of all, remember not to make a dread change in your diet immediately. Make changes slowly and steadily and make proper planning in order to make your diet effective.
- Step 2: Throw away all unhealthy snacks and ingredients like chocolate sauces, cheese, sweet biscuits and other oily foods from your kitchen and refrigerator.
- Step 3: Fill your refrigerator with some healthy snacks, so that even if you feel like eating more in depression, you can ensure safety and good health.
- Step 4: Even though it is quite obvious for you to reach unhealthy things like chocolate and cheese, try to prefer fresh fruits and vegetables instead.
- Step 5: Prepare good alternatives for your snacks with plain nuts, rice biscuits, dried apricots, unroasted fruits and nuts. If you include fruits and vegetables, it would be much better for you.
Posted in: Mental Disorders