Posted on May 21, 2013 | Comments 0
Immune system is considered one of the most important systems of the body as it is responsible for protecting the body from diseases and fighting infections etc. If a person has a weak immune system, then his/her chances of falling sick and ill are increased due to low immunity. Apart from taking medical help to make the immune system strong, one must also be aware of how to improve immune system by using natural remedies. If you want to get this information, then you can go through the following part of the article:
- To strengthen the immune system by using a home remedy, one can take help of Astragalus plant. This plant helps in boosting the defense system by producing anticancer cells inside the body. This plant is a very powerful antioxidant and helps in giving protection to the liver from toxins. But one should be careful about not taking this plant if fever is present.
- Bayberry is another effective natural way to boost the immune system of the body. Bayberry has several antibiotic effects which help in the treatment of sore throat, flu and coughs.
- Garlic is a very strong defense system booster which fights against 30 different types of bacteria, viruses and fungi. This home remedy and natural ingredients has got many astringent properties and anti-inflammatory properties as well.
- To make your defense mechanism of the body stronger and more resistant towards bacteria and viruses, you can use this remedy: mix 2 cups of water with 1 teaspoon of Echinacea root, ½ teaspoon of chamomile leaves, ½ teaspoon of shizandra berries and ½ teaspoon of peppermint leaves.
- Another effective remedy or treatment method that consists of natural ingredients is the one in which garlic; pearl barley and chlorella are included in the diet and taken regularly. All these items contain germanium which an element that helps to strengthen the immunity system of a person’s body.
- Vitamin C is considered very important for boosting the defense system. This nutrient is important for the formation of adrenal hormones and helps the production of lymphocytes. Vitamin C has a direct effect on the viruses and bacteria entering the body. But it should be kept in mind that Vitamin C should be taken with those substances which reinforce the action of the vitamin and help its enhancement.
Thus above given natural remedies will help you to improve the immune system.
Posted in: Immune Disorders